If you have a decayed or damaged tooth, Acora Dental is pleased to offer Composite White Fillings! Tooth decay that results in a cavity cannot be left untreated, as it can worsen or potentially lead to a root canal or tooth removal. The most common solution for a cavity is a dental filling. Composite White Fillings are an excellent dental restoration, as they blend in seamlessly with your existing tooth enamel and can restore the function and shape of your teeth so that you achieve the smile you have always wanted. Call Acora Dental today to see if a Composite Filling might be right for you.
Your NW Choice for Composite White Fillings!
What is a Composite Filling?
A Composite Filling, also known as a white filling, is a composite resin material colour-matched to blend in seamlessly with the rest of your natural tooth enamel, that is used to fill a cavity. A cavity is an area of tooth decay that forms a hole in your tooth. Cavities should be filled as soon as possible to prevent the cavity from growing and the decay from spreading. Because white fillings are durable and almost unnoticeable, they are the most popular type of filling.
Benefits of Composite White Fillings:
- Seamlessly blend in with your healthy natural teeth, so they are virtually undetectable. This is achieved by blending shades of white filling material in order to match the teeth surrounding the cavity
- Adhere directly to the remaining tooth structure. This decreases the chance of any breakage and allows the filling to help insulate the tooth from temperature change
- Extremely durable. They can last up to 5 years with proper oral hygiene
- Work with even the smallest dental cavity, and are much safer than old-fashioned silver, mercury, or amalgam fillings.
- Can be used in order to build up damaged teeth prior to many restorative dental procedures like a dental bridge or dental crown
If you think you might have a cavity that requires a filling, or you have any questions about tooth-coloured match fillings, call Acora Dental at (403) 289-7055 and we will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Call Acora Dental at (403) 289-7055 to book your Tooth Colour Match Fillings appointment today!